High-quality Service High-quality Service

Artwork is solid, the animation needs some help though

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

Makes me throw up that either of these (or Hilary) are going to become our next president.

Anyways, good work at keeping it pretty neutral. pretty decent game. The only problem I have is the quick time events. I'm a slow reader and did not have enough time to read all the options.

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

this game is way to rediculously hard on the later bosses...it's fun at first but then it just gets rediculous

Up In To The Sky Up In To The Sky

HAha

this was entertaining. on my 3rd try I got 7th place in the world haha...but I don't think it's gonna last

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

How?

How did I NOT know that part 2 came out until NOW?!

great job!

a bunch of new ages, turrents, upgrades and characters, same EPIC theme song

10/10 5/5

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

the lag ruins it

otherwise a solid game

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

NICE!

This is a very fun and addicting game. it takes a LOOOONG time to beat compared to most flash games. and holy crap, the goblin level on epic difficulty takes FOREVER to beat...it's not hard....just EXTREMELY long

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

o.O

maaan. why did he have to get blasted in the head??? and why did Ann wait to help until AFTER the rabbit was dead??? what was the point of getting a gun if Dr. Burr's son "the queen" was gonna blast you in the face anyways??? why am I completely confused as to how to get the brain achievement???

so many questions are unanswered right now, idk if the secret achievement that I can't figure out for the life of me has something to do with it or if they will be answered in a new sequel...or perhaps neither???

good game...but like so many others, i am confused!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

...evil...i love you

THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EPIC HARD WORK AND ALL THE TIME YOU PUT INTO IT!

Back2Back Back2Back

awesome!

This game was great...and just because it was a demo doesn't change the fact of how fun it was...you douche bags with the zero bombs are retarded...you don't rate a game 0/10 JUST because it isn't a full game

it kinda reminded me of starcraft...the way the figures were and the backgrounds...i found it VERY fun ...i hope u make another one